The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

9/06/2005

Ch4ng3Z


This year has brought alot of changes in me internally. Many if not all good, but when does a person, despite all good intentions, have to realize that it can't all be good. What if when this bad thing, is really a good thing to you (me), but it will also bring more bad things with it. Possibly life long negative effects.

If I could do anything--and I have tried--I would, but I don't think there is much I can do to stop it from happening. Better to take a risk than to just accept the bad indefinitely. Otherwise it just be unhappy and it might get worse.

So here goes crossing the dessert, just to come to that ominous mountain. The mountain is steep and rough, I could die climbing it. On the other hand I wouldn't last out in the dessert trying to go around it. Hope there's green grass, fresh water springs, and plentiful food on the other side. I'll settle for an oasis and a shade tree.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet blog name! If you could use more energy to get through your day, please have a look at my site about nutritional supplements... There's more to nutritional supplements than you may have thought!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Ashithraj said...

Well about the pics on Apple products, where there is a will there is a way. I am just kiding. I got it from one of my friends and thought I share it with all you Apple enthusiasts around the world. Thanks for visting my blog. If you find my blog interesting then pls do link to me :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's weird. i think the good Lord let's bad things happen so that we understand what truly is good. When we get kicked in the nuts, we take for granted the number of consecutive days we've gone without being kicked in the damn nuts.

I say, liquor up and sleep 'til the next day! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home