Scenarios

The Scenarios website is almost finished (just needs links and meta tags), which means I'll soon redesign this blog as well. I just have some details I need to iron out with my brother. Scenarios will be a a periodical of sorts that we'll be doing.
How to describe Scenarios? Well, it's a whatever, whenever variety comic, brought to you by the Nwadiei brothers, Onyema & Ashiedu.
Scenarios is a comic that is a comic, but not a comic. The subject matter will vary just as much as the style of artwork. Expect the slow, expect the fast. Expect to laugh and...well, expect to ponder some ish at least. I'll work on the crying part.
(That's kind of my predefined answer :). ) It should be ready to launch in two or three days. Check for the link then!
You know, I really shouldn't go into why I redesigned this blog or did my own site instead of paying to get it done like I originally planned, but I will anyway. It's not a long story. I entered a bartering agreement with this chick I met on the internet, who came to give me some web space and promised to design my site for free in exchange for some art work. A drawing of her.
I did it. Took me a week to do it, not 100% of the week, but that was the time it spanned. When I was happy with it, I gave it to her like a fool. She claims she was so busy with her web design business, that she didn't have time to get back around to finishing my site. She virtually ignored most of my communications for the longest. I didn't get the hint. When she finally came around, she told me she didn't even know how to do my site like I wanted! So, I did it myself with this blog. I like it, but it's raw. I'm a n00b at this after all (yeah, I admit it, I'm a newbie). When she did do my site, I didn't even like it and I have already committed my mind to hosting the comic on another site.
This is gonna be slightly cruel, but after all that dodging and the piss poor site she gave me, I noticed that she wasn't even all that cute after all. I made the girl in my drawing cuter than her. I guess I was romanticizing her because she was cool. Well, I thought she was cool anyway. All she talks about in her forums is sex and her boyfriend who doesn't even seem to want her.
Maybe I'm a bad judge of character.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home