The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

7/20/2005

Energized

I drank some coffee while doing some Photoshop tutorials last night until the morning. It wasn't long before I was charged.

I was so hyped about the idea of cleaning up, I couldn't even finish watching "The Birds." I just had to sweep the hallway and the bathroom. That led to sweeping and picking up things in the upstairs rooms, waking up my wife in the process. She's always pissy in the morning, so this didn't make much difference.

It was about an hour before I was back to the movie. I was great. I still wanted to know why the birds were attacking. Oddly, Hitchcock pullled it off without having to explain shit. He really is or was a master of movie making.

After that, I checked my current downloads and went back to a race fight I had going on at StripCreator.com. It would be dream to think that all that stuff I did would dead racism at StripCreator all together. The downloads, they seemed like they've been stuck at the last megabit for a day or so.

The plan after sweeping was to cut my hair and clean the bathroom as today's project. By the end of it, I was on my feet so long with water on the floor, my feet started to split at the back. I know dirt is dirt, but I have to stop myself from throwing up a few times. That bathroom really should be cleaned by someone else besides me. This was when I was the only working adult in the house as well. You would think wifey was glad I was cleaning up at all, but she gets a shitty attitude about fixing the kids breakfast. Pouring cereal and milk is not that hard.

Well now, it's all spick and span. My bedroom gets detail tommorrow.

After all that, I still had enerdy. I wanted to walk to the store, that is opposed to driving, and buy some new things. More cleaning supplies, organizational tools for the bathroom. Instead we ended up taking the kids to the park. They played while I walked. It was blazing outside, but I walked until I had cramps. I started to feel them right as I was walking toward my family to tell them I'm ready to go.

I was tired then, I just sat still and quiet in the car. After we went grocery shopping, I just wanted to go to bed. The kids were tired too, so as they fell off, I stayed up and watched a movie and messed around on the computer a little. I had a short nap before fixing dinner.

I only have a few hours left. My creative and patient brain went beddy-bye hours ago. I guess I'll have to just play some GTA San Andreas and Resident Evil until it's time to pick up the wife. I badly want to watch one of those Sean Connery James Bonds, but I doubt at this phase I could sit through it. When I'm sleep deprived, I can sleep through a house fire...well at least until I noticed my bed was the fuck on fire. Then I would be up no doubt. If I sleep wifey'll end up having to catch her ass a cab, cause I wouldn't be able to answer the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home