My Life, My Life
I'm gonna update this just because I haven't in a while.
I don't really know how to sum up what's been going on. I feel like my life has been far to changing and different for the past few years and more so now. I stepped outside and had a cigar a few weeks ago and felt like my life would be different from that point on. It feels like it.
Now what does different mean? I dunno. My son is going on 7, my oldest daughter is going on 4, and my youngest daughter is 2. I used to feel I could handle having children, but I feel unequipped being a "real" parent to older kids. In fact older kids are what I always wanted, to that's weird. I guess when they were younger, it felt like almost anything I did taught them something or was good parenting. Reading them a book or taking them to the park. A seven-year-old? Now, I have to a role model and such, teach him about morality.
What else, I feel like I'm keeping myself busy and realizing myself. I've been going to school for a while now, but I've been doing things for myself personally as well, not just neglecting my self. After all, I need entertainment of some kind. I hate just needing to write or draw for school. It's all starting to be more for me again.
I've found a cool chick out there on the internet that if I was available would've tried to holler at. She's actually reminds me of my mother personality and lookswise slightly. Just some of those faces she made and I'm thinking, "that's my mom!" These are just from pictures though. She actually had me do some comic art for her in exchange for webspace. That was cool. I got to have a good excuse to look at her pictures for a few days while doing the art.
Wife got jealous about that, but at least when it comes to my wife, any of her jealousy and complaining is about love. It's about her. She's never even care that I am an artist. She's never asked me to do anything or even really looked at my art. She doesn't want my attention either, anytime she has time to spend, she does it away from home. She always has to be out somewhere with someone else. Go figure.
Welp, that's life. Always changing. Hopefully this is a good wave.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home