Webcomic
I've found some free webcomic hosting, so I'm in the process of setting things up now. It's funny as long as I've been using the internet, I never just bump into things, but if I try hard enough (or just think about it) I'll most often find it. I still have problems locating other black (or hip-hop/rap) comics and artist, but usually if I need something free, there's somebody who's had the idea before me and is doing it.
What can I say about the comic? Well, I hate letting cats out of the bag, but it's basically going to be a comic set in a surreal world that almost seems like this world, but with some major differences. The rest, if you are dying to know about, I'll give the link to the Xepher.net application when I put it up. Then you can vote if you like the idea or not too. Be honest, just don't be mean. >:-o
I need to make a new icon soon too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home