Stolen
I recently noticed money started disappearing from my bank account, not because of some broad, but from a local Blocbuster location, but it doesn't say which. The last time I've been to Blockbuster in all of 2005 has been to get two .99ยข memory cards for the old Playstation to play Final Fantasy 8. I'd been so stuck up until now, I wouldn't play it because it wasn't like the original Final Fantasies I'd played in my youth. I'm actually liking it so far though.
Back to the money, I've noticed many of the charges have been the same ammount, but others, like the one this month have fluctuated to a higher ammount. I doubt this could be any membership because of that. I doubt it has anything to do with a special I signed up for long ago, because I cancelled it many moons ago. But this has been going on for a long time, now that I check my records.
Well, I've put in the dispute to the bank and I should be able to find out something...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home