Update [24 hour comic]
I've been working on this 24 hour comic for the last few days, but I can't rightly say I've gotten a full 24 hours in yet. I'm up to six pages now. If I was single with no kids this would be alot easier I bet.
I went for it a couple of times and got a bunch done, but there has been something in the way every time. It's still wishful thinking to be able to have 24 hours to myself I suppose. I will finish the 24 pages before school starts on the sixth at least.
Even though I might not have been able to do the full dare at this moment, at least I get an idea how fast I could and should work when the mindset is right. Usually, there is always that something that tells me I won't have enough time. Always something to make me put that project off until the next day, but this time I just did it.
I'm getting sleep sickness from sleep deprivation now, if I can I'll keep working. If not, I'll sleep and start again in the morning.
I can't say I've self imposed many deadlines on myself like this...and it feels good.
When it's done I'll post it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home