The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/19/2005

Shyheim


Shyheim
Originally uploaded by Ashiedu Nwadiei.

My oldest child, the Dennis the Menace of the crew.

It gets excedingly difficult to take good picture of my kids as they get older. All Shyheim and Phajja like to do is pose. I don't like how the staged pictures turn out alot of the time.

Shyheim can be a pain. He doesn't shut up any part of the day and he often gets in trouble for not listening. I'm not putting him on medication though. I just think he's fearless, but that can be a bad thing as well as a good thing.

He can be a real sweet kid though when he's not being selfish. Yesterday, when my wife was going mad, he came over and gave me a hug. I wasn't even paying attention to what my wife said, but that almost made me cry. I didn't though because she would only think she was getting to me and she wasn't. I have no need for her form of drama.

Even though he's been acting out in school all week, I can't stay mad at him right now for that. It made me realize that even though he can be a fool, that he's still my baby boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home