The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/28/2005

Stress...

Getting ready to do this 24 hour comic today is more stressful than I thought it would be. I thought my wife was off today, but I'm watching the kids again today. I try to do stuff while I watch them, but they often command all of my attention. There is always after my wife gets off from work and they are sleep. I have tons of bootleg movies to watch (you should see my DVD and CD collection, it's huge. I need to bootleg more).

I even feel a little depressed going into this. What if I can't do it? How bad will it suck? Will I have any good ideas? Earlier I felt the pressure building, so I'm trying to figure out ways to release that pressure. I've wrote in my journal, I've sketched a little, ate a snack. I felt a little better after that, but not as loose and rested up as I want to be to do this. That's a problem, but only because I know I'm really going to do it. Even if it doesn't stay fun the whole 24 hours.

The main things is I want to get a good start so at least some of it will be fun. If nothing else it'll be educational. It kind of feels like preparing to go camping. It'll go down before midnight.

I don't need luck. I really don't want to make this out to be more important than it truly is. It's a dare.

6 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Big Heavy said...

what exactly are you doing for the comic thing?

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger KryptonBornSon said...

I'm a bit superstitios about telling ideas until I have something tangible, I'll post it when it's done though.

For now, I expect it to be rought draft quality writing. It's doing it as quick as I can.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kryptonbornson, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a collectable horses related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my collectable horses related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link collectable horses. Thank you and I wish you well .

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kryptonbornson GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for horse games for kids related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other horse games for kids related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kryptonbornson GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for collectable horses related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other collectable horses related blogs. Thank you.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kryptonbornson GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for collectable trail of ponies related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other collectable trail of ponies related blogs. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home