What color is your tongue?
Just getting home after dropping off my wife, I gave the kids some popsicles because they were thirsty and we didn't have any cold water. (Plus the popsicle box is huge, if I keep being too stern I'll never get rid of them! Ha!)
As I was digging around in the closet trying to find the box to my Lacie Floppy Drive I just sold (I needed it a little while ago, but no longer) I listened to them talking about what color their tongue was while sitting at the table.
My son asked me, but I ignored him. Then I really thought about it. Why did I? If it was because he would continue and just get on my nerves, why would his question bother me? Is it just not something adults do? Do us adults have so much more going on with our lives that we can't bother to see what color our tongues are?
When I emerged from the closet, I told them. Don't ever grow up and think there are more important things in the world than the color of your tongue. That is a very important thing to know.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home