The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

6/19/2005

So Ghetto

For dinner we had Tombstone. While cutting into the pizza with the new pizza cutter I just bought 'bout a month ago, I had a flashback.

Before this I just used to hold the pizza down with a fork and cut it. Before then, I just cut it and however the pizza turned up, it turned up. Half the time the slice weren't even and they just looked flat out janky.

I'll never go back to that. Not now. Thinking about that I tried to recall some of the more ghetto things I've done and I couldn't come up with anything. Maybe I'm just not that ghetto.

What's the most ghetto thing you've done that you can think of offhand?

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger muffins gone WILD! said...

lol i didn't have a "real" pizza cutter for a long time. it doesn't matter when you're eating alone anyway!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Nia said...

lol...funny even though I know I've done some ghetto things I can't recall a single one right now. I guess because just like you I won't realize they're ghetto until I correct myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home