The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/02/2005

Dash Blog

This entry is a test with my new Dash Blog widget on the new Mac OS X tiger. For a while, I was thinking it wouldn't be too much different, it may be programming wise in the future. I was kind of PO'd that my Torque Game Engine wasn't compiling anymore and most of the stuff like automator I'll have to learn to use. Spotlight is cool, but it doesn't do much more than the old search for me right now. It's faster, but that's it. I am digging the burn folders and Dashboard. Especially this little tool. With all the weather, calculators, encyclopedias and dictionaries, Dashboard really eliminates all those little tiny applications and puts them all in one spot. I love it. Making individualize apps, it really takes away the burden of web browsers needing to do so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home