Lemony Snickett - A Series of Unfortunate Events
Lemony Snickett was a fairly decent movie. For a family movie it was quite enjoyable. I forget if I ever heard any negative commentary about it, but I ignored it as I knew it would be a good movie. I love Jim Carrey's character. The sense of humor and visual style of this movie was interresting. Each and every one of the unfortunate events had me on the edge of my seat. Definately worth seeing. I wouldn't recommend it if you're watching it alone in a serious mood however. Independent films are better for that kind of thing. If the audiobooks through audible, I might check them out.


1 Comments:
I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. travel nurse
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home