The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

4/27/2005

Who would I like / hated to have been in a past life?

Writer's Digest Magazine "Writing Prompt for 4/27/2005
Who would you like to have been in a past life? Who would you have hated to be? Write a scene of dialogue between those two."

First off, I would say that I would liked to have been someone like Leonardo DaVinci, he was such a together guy, so many talents and so much intelligence. He was a person unspoiled by the rest of the world. I can't rightly say who I would've hated to be except some great military commander or something on the day the lost a really important battle. From then on, they are known for the rest of their lives as losers. I can't imagine how a conversation with Leonardo and Napolean would go. I'll have to think on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home