Vonage - The Broadband Phone Company
I've been trying to switch over to Vonage, but after 2 months the process still isn't complete. I had been trying to keep in contact with them for months, but they just tell me the wheels are in motion. Last month, when the free trial was up, they charged me even though I still had my line open with SBC. I had sent them an email prior to that stating I wouldn't have two services open at the same time, they still charged me anyway giving another one of those annoying, emails that don't really answer any of my questions, thanking me for my patience. I told them I wasn't patient, I really wasn't going to do it. In the end, I had to call them up direct, with my SBC line no less and tell them off. It made me feel guilty because the guy who was handling me was nice, but still I couldn't let them off the hook. I had to tell him what they done to piss me off. Once it was off my chest, I went back to my normal calm self. He gave me a 2 more months free, apologized, and begged me to stick with it. Like I said. I felt guilty for ripping on this guy, but I have comfort knowing that he's a smart guy and that it wasn't him I was mad at. Next time, I call them direct, I hate the indirectness of electronic communication. It's too easy for them to dodge or ignore you.


1 Comments:
Thanks. I felt like I accomplished something. Really. I had to save it as a PDF.
Post a Comment
<< Home