The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/05/2005

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger 357martini said...

Ashiedu....you da man ....how you can manage the sound clip stuff is beyond me .... about the "interesting?" earlier blog on porn or art.....uh....it is actually neither....it's just warped. But thus we enjoy freedom of speech and wack shit like that is completely acceptable as ...as....uh...I don't know maybe a party gag. But it aint either if you ask me....but it is funny as hell. I too enjoy writing and thus enjoy blogging...all the best ...stop by some time and laugh at my writing breakdown.

spookyoptics

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger KryptonBornSon said...

The audio is from audioblogger.com.

As far as porn and art, I think I've come to the conclusion that it's all just a matter of taste for the time being. Whatever it does for you.

Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home