The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/05/2005

Big L - Put It On (Nwadiei Remix)

I found an a ccapella version of Big L's "Put it On" (I don't know why they called it Married to Marijuana Freestyle" and attempted to remix it with Garageband. This is a guy I liked before I knew he was dead. I wonder why he never blew up. He was better than Jay-Z and alot of others in my opinion. Anyway, it's not masterful remixing, but I had fun with the free Tune-up Mini loops. I couldn't completely work it the way I wanted to with the combination of loops I tried, but I was happy enough with it to listen to it a few times.

You should be able to get the remix here: http://www.ourmedia.org/node/9827

or here: http://members.cox.net/nwadiei/music/Married%20to%20Marijuanna.mp3

The original here:
Put It On


And the free Garageband Loops here: http://www.tuneuploops.com/tuneupmini.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home