The End

At the end of all things old is the beginning of something new.

5/11/2005

Ray Charles - Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand

After having some Tequilla with my wife and getting tired of The Matrix Reloaded we decided to watch Ray. Movies are so much better when you have a buzz. When Ray started blowing up, one of the songs that was playing was "Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand." When that song was on, my body just felt good. That doesn't happen when I'm not drinking normally. So, instead of just a portion of the song, I had to hear the real thing. That's why I love iTunes (and it's illegal equivalents). Well, I copped the song off iTunes in less than two minutes. Now, I'm jamming it like it was the latest 50 Cent single. If I ain't never heard it before, it's new music.

Man, I have to acknowledge there are some benefits of getting drunk, even if it's something I don't normally do.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home